Search Unity

Unity Cloud Build Error No Scenes

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by AwDogsGo2Heaven, Mar 5, 2015.

1. AwDogsGo2Heaven

AwDogsGo2Heaven

Despite specifiying a scene in my build settings, I keep getting this error when building for ios in the cloud (but dont have any issues just building for windows on my PC outside of cloud)

Error: No scenes specified to build in the EditorBuildSettings!

Also, kind of odd, it prints this in the beginning, and I'm using Unity 5:
    Initialize engine version: 4.6.3f1

Why would it be referencing 4.6.3?

Are there any steps I might be missing? All I did was create a new unity project, drop in a canvas with a button just to test out the workflow for developing for iOS.

2. AwDogsGo2Heaven

AwDogsGo2Heaven

I submitted a bug report =/ not really sure what else to do.

3. David-Berger

David-Berger

Unity Technologies

Please check the project settings if you used the correct Unity version. Latest 5 instead of Latest 4.
    Also ensure your project builds properly on you local machine with the selected scene and ensure you have checked in the proper files.

4. AwDogsGo2Heaven

AwDogsGo2Heaven

Thanks David, I have verified the project settings indeed show 5.0 as the project, also i tried cloning my project reopening and building an exe, no issues, it runs fine.

5. AwDogsGo2Heaven

AwDogsGo2Heaven

Found issue, there is a project settings in the cloud too, I didn't notice that first time around. Changing that to 5 fixes that. Though it says 5 is beta.

acorrow likes this.
  6. David-Berger

David-Berger

Unity Technologies

Yes you need to set the settings in Unity Cloud Build. It includes the beta builds, but it will take the final version Unity 5.0.0f4 in this case. There is no Player Settings to set the actual Unity Version.