Search Unity

Unity Certified Programmer Test 1 - Scene View Question

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by GDiSalvo, May 8, 2020.

1. GDiSalvo

GDiSalvo

Hi, I have a doubt about a question in this test. I can't find some feedback or support option in the unity.gmetrix.net site, so I post it here because I don't know if I'm wrong or there is an issue with the question itself.
    I'll try to avoid saying too much, but if anyone is planning to take this test stop reading now.

There are some statements about the Scene View tab. "You can add gameobjects to the scene directly from the Scene View" is questionable because you can drag objects to the scene, and "You can modify objects and their components in the Scene View" is questionable too because you can alter values (transform, collider, etc) and drag components to the scene... But ok, at least these two are "dubious"

But the statement "You cannot edit what Gizmos are visible from the scene view" is clearly FALSE because I CAN edit the gizmos. I'm crazy or this is a question mistake?:

upload_2020-5-8_17-46-2.png

Attached Files:

2. endasil_unity

endasil_unity

A lot of the practice questions in that test are really really bad. It is a good thing we did not have to pay for it.

GDiSalvo likes this.
  3. endasil_unity

endasil_unity

Also worth noting that this is for the unity certified user: programmer. That is a much easier level than the unity certified programmer level.

4. sa_123

sa_123

I'm planning to take this test, please advice me if there is a good material or topics that needs to be covered for the purpose of taking this certification.

your help is highly appreciated.

5. emdiar

emdiar

Study Classes - c# classes and the Unity MonoBehavior class and how they are structured and interact. There were a lot more questions relating to classes and errors arising from them than I expected based on what was covered in the coursework.

Also make sure you're solid on animation State Machines and sub-state machines.

donnacheng likes this.