Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question Unity CDN - Levels existing in different Unity Projects

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Content Delivery' started by suriyaswami2, Mar 16, 2022.

1. suriyaswami2

suriyaswami2

I am using my app as a container, and I have different apps(levels) inside it. I plan to have >20 different types of levels inside my container. Preferably I would like to build them in different Unity Projects. Is that possible or do I need to have all my levels in one unity project

2. SiddhitaChimote

SiddhitaChimote

Unity Technologies

Hi @suriyaswami2, it is nice talking to you, I hope you are doing good. This is Siddhita from the CCD team.
    Before answering your question, I needed little clarification on the part where you mention you are using your app as a container and that you have different apps(levels) inside it, by app do you mean a game? Are you planning to have 20 different games inside your container and want to build them in different Unity Projects? Is that what you are trying achieve. Also, can you let us know how do you plan to architect your project.
    Thanks!

3. suriyaswami2

suriyaswami2

I have taken this conversation to the private chat, if you can please check it out there it will be great! Thank you!