Search Unity

Question Unity CCD Management API "pack" reserved word??

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Content Delivery' started by halvaren_nugadog, Apr 4, 2022.

1. halvaren_nugadog

halvaren_nugadog

Hi CCD staff,

I'm having problems making a GetEntries query using the Management API endpoint. I have some entries in a bucket, some of them with an "asset" label and the others with a "pack" label.

Somehow, in the Swagger UI of the Management API docs, when I use the GetEntries endpoint filtering by label with the "asset" label, everything works perfectly; but when I do the same with the "pack" label, it throws me a 500 status code. I tried with "packs", "_packs", "fromPack" and it works well. It also gives the same error with "Pack", "pAck" and so on. Is "pack" a reserved word for Management API?

Thank you in advanced!

2. llunity3d

llunity3d

Unity Technologies

Hi @halvaren_nugadog,

This is not something that I am aware of, but I'll investigate on it and validate with the team to find what could be the issue.

Thank you for your feed back

Leo

3. llunity3d

llunity3d

Unity Technologies

Hi @halvaren_nugadog

To answer your questions "pack" is not a reserved works for the Management API, the issue might be something else.

Could you provide us more information like your project ID and bucket ID containing those "pack" labels and an approximate time when you last tried to fetch those, we will be able to investigate the logs for any information that could help us understand the issue here.

Thank you for your help,

Leo

4. halvaren_nugadog

halvaren_nugadog

Hi Leo @llunity3d

My project ID is 941c04c3-1536-4472-accb-e4011d453ccb and my bucket ID is f208d736-536d-472f-92d7-3ce308d2b558, and the operation were made around 9 o'clock and 10 o'clock AM of yesterday

5. llunity3d

llunity3d

Unity Technologies

Hi @halvaren_nugadog,

Thanks you for your informations it really helps us.

It does appears to have an issue with those request, we will continue to investigate further.

Leo