Search Unity

Unity can't drag rearangeable things

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Gramms66, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Gramms66

Gramms66

So when you try to rearrange sorting layers for example or anything that has this 2 lines icon and you could move up/down isn't working for me. I just can't drag them and I get this error in the console:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.DoDraggingAndSelection (UnityEngine.Rect listRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:708)
    UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.DoListElements (UnityEngine.Rect listRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:595)
    UnityEditorInternal.ReorderableList.DoLayoutList () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/ReorderableList.cs:396)
    UnityEditor.TagManagerInspector.OnInspectorGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/TagManagerInspector.cs:326)
    UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:479)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

2. dR_Chubbi

dR_Chubbi

I have exactly the same issue: