Search Unity

Unity Build Error after adding Facebook SDK

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Sohrab19, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Sohrab19

Sohrab19

Hi, I am trying to integrate the Facebook SDK for Unity into my project which has the Play games plugin for Unity as well. Before adding the Facebook SDK the build works fine but as soon as I add the Facebook SDK and set it up I get this error on the "Task processReleaseManifest" stage of the build.

This is the error:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    2. C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_151\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.0.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx2048m" "assembleRelease"
    4. stderr[
    5. C:\Users\Sohrab\Documents\Quick Colors Android\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\res\merged\release\values-v24\values-v24.xml:3: AAPT: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Borderless.Colored'.
    7. C:\Users\Sohrab\Documents\Quick Colors Android\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\res\merged\release\values-v24\values-v24.xml:4: AAPT: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Colored'.
    9. C:\Users\Sohrab\Documents\Quick Colors Android\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\res\merged\release\values-v24\values-v24.xml:3: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Borderless.Colored'.
    11. C:\Users\Sohrab\Documents\Quick Colors Android\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\res\merged\release\values-v24\values-v24.xml:4: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'android:TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Colored'.
    15. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    17. * What went wrong:
    18. Execution failed for task ':processReleaseResources'.
    19. > com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt
    21. * Try:
    22. Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    24. BUILD FAILED in 16s
    25. ]
    26. stdout[
    27. Starting a Gradle Daemon, 4 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details
    28. NDK is missing a "platforms" directory.
    29. If you are using NDK, verify the ndk.dir is set to a valid NDK directory.  It is currently set to C:\Users\Sohrab\Pictures\sdk-tools-windows-3859397\ndk-bundle.
    30. If you are not using NDK, unset the NDK variable from ANDROID_NDK_HOME or local.properties to remove this warning.
    32. NDK is missing a "platforms"
    Any help would be appreciated on how to integrate the Facebook SDK.
    Thanks.

Avinash_Ch likes this.
  2. Aladine

Aladine

Hi did you solve the problem please ? i'm facing the same thing,
    thanks

3. Warithhajj

Warithhajj

Same here! any solution?