Search Unity

Unity Bug [Solved]

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by mahito2932, Nov 24, 2021.

1. mahito2932

mahito2932

I noticed that Unity after the update deleted some of my gameobjects ... I don't know why but it only deleted some things from the canvas and some colliders but these gameObjects have always been saved on the project. But the strangest thing is that now he doesn't show me these gameobjects in hierarchy but when I click play these objects exist on stage. So it is impossible for me to eliminate the collider that I no longer need exists on stage but not in hierarchy. What can I do I tried to identify the box collider with gizmos but nothing works and it doesn't show me.

2. Schneider21

Schneider21

The only way this could actually be happening was if you were instantiating them through code. If that's not the case, it seems possible to me you just have children collapse on some object or objects in your hierarchy.

You're gonna have to give us more info here. Some screenshots of your scene view and full hierarchy would be a good start.

3. mahito2932

mahito2932

Thank you for your answer.
    I have currently fixed.
    I used Raycast hit.transform.name and it show me an completely empty gameobject but it was an box collider but the gameobject itself was completely empty... there even wasn't Transform component inside.