Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Unity Blog Tutorials With Beginner And Advanced Stuff

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Fahir, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Fahir

Fahir

I've been publishing a lot of tutorials on my youtube channel called Awesome Tuts.

But I also have a lot of written tutorial on my blog and I plan to publish even more. I have a team of people now working with me on creating more and more tutorials and I want to share them with you guys so that you can benefit from them.

Here's the link:

Awesome Tuts Blog

2. Fahir

Fahir

One of the most common questions I get when it comes to mobile game development is how to make my game look the same across multiple devices.

I wrote a detailed blog post on how to use scripts to make your games look the same no matter which screen size and resolution the mobile device has. The link is below

Make your game look the same on all mobile screen sizes

3. Fahir

Fahir

When creating a game in Unity the most important thing is to structure your project in a way that you can expand it later by adding new updates to the game.

This is done from the beginning when you start creating parts of your game, not like what you see on all YouTube tutorials and low-quality courses where they just open a project and start creating things at random.

If you don’t have a proper structure and you decide after 6 months to add a new feature in your game, it can break other features, and then you’ll have to deal with bugs that are hard to solve.

And what’s worse, if you use a project with a bad structure in your portfolio and the game studio you applied for sees that, it’s an immediate rejection.

To solve this problem we use Object Oriented programming and design patterns principles. And one concept that helps us implement that is called Interface.

You can learn more about interfaces and how to use them in Unity by clicking the link below

C# Interfaces In Unity - Create Games The Easy Way

4. Fahir

Fahir

For some reason, a lot of programmers stay away from singletons and talk badly about them. Here's a post explaining why singletons are useful, along with the pros and cons while using them and a guide on how to use them the right way.

Singletons In Unity - How To Implement Them The Right Way

5. Fahir

Fahir