Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity beginner tutorial videos not working

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by nasos_333, Oct 28, 2018.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

2. Bill_Martini

Bill_Martini

I just checked the videos at the link you provided. All see to be working fine for me.

3. nasos_333

nasos_333

Thanks for the heads up.

For me when i click nothing happens, from both my windows 10 pc and android phone.

What OS and browser did you use ?

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

Update:

I had a friend also check and the links of videos were not working as well.

5. Bill_Martini

Bill_Martini

I'm on a Mac. For S***s and giggles I tried again. After testing the second video, which both played just fine, I realized I should test on another device. All videos play fine on my Mac laptop also. I tested on Safari and Chrome. I have no explanation as to why they don't work for you.

6. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Clicked your link, and played the first video just fine. Win7 IE11

7. nasos_333

nasos_333

Yes very strange.

I have tested on laptop and android and gave link to friend and nothing works. Maybe is regional thing based on IP issue, i cant say.

Will try with friends in other countries soon too, but for sure here links are totally dead, videos do not initialize to start.

Thanks for testing out more.

8. LurkingNinjaDev

LurkingNinjaDev

Try to find the same video on Unity's YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/Unity3D/videos

9. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Unity Technologies

What country are you in? You can try running Charles Proxy and capture the network traffic to confirm what is going on