Search Unity

Unity Based Games will not display

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Zeroblade0, May 25, 2020.

1. Zeroblade0

Zeroblade0

I've been having issues with several Unity based games I own not playing properly. I'll launch a title and I can hear the music in the background, but the game itself won't display on screen, just a black or white screen. You can easily see the program is running, because it appears in the taskbar, and the mouse cursor changes to that of the ingame cursor.

I've installed, reinstalled, verified files, updated drivers and nothing seems to fix this problem. Battletech in particular is game I'm trying to play, but again, other Unity based games also refuse to display. Windowed mode just gives me a white screen. I've also tried contacting Paradox, but the best solution they've been able to give is a system wide reboot (?!) Did that, and still nothing.

Help, I'm tearing my hair out over this issue.

2. PraetorBlue

PraetorBlue

You will have better luck asking the developers of Battletech in particular for help. This forum is aimed at developers who are working with the Unity Editor to make games.

3. Zeroblade0

Zeroblade0

Its not just Battletech. It's ALL Unity based games. PC Building Simulator, Aegis Defenders, Daggerfall:Unity- all Unity based, and all fail to launch properly.

However, when I did approach Piranha Games (the studio behind BT) via their bug forums, the best they could come up with was a system reboot, since it seemed like everything else was fine, based on the output logs I provided them.

4. bobisgod234

bobisgod234

Post your specs, and logs of some of the games.