Search Unity

Assets [Unity Awards 2018 - BEST ARTISTIC TOOL Winner] Aura - Volumetric Lighting

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by raphick, Nov 16, 2016.

1. elbows

elbows

What posts claim otherwise? It does not work on LWRP or HDRP and there isnt a timescale for support of those as far as I know.

Also, there is a different thread for Aura 2:

https://forum.unity.com/threads/aura-2-volumetric-lighting-fog.636229/

2. albertjames

albertjames

Is there a way to get the water shaders to interact nicely with aura ? It seems to be rendered after the density is applied... ?

amarillosebas likes this.
  3. Deleted User

Deleted User

I have an issue with Aura 1 the free version, the Aura Light component cannot be enabled in the camera also the lighting is not well and there is no ray. In some YouTube videos it worked well on their Unity, but mine it didn't, I tried to reimport the package but it's not good yet. (I am using Unity 2018.1)
    Note: When I imported the package, it apears some yellow errors in the console.

4. psomgeorg

psomgeorg

I have an issue with Aura 1 in unity 2019.1.10f1 the volume effects have visible noise patterns and breaks the illusion, i know its not supported on later versions of unity but is there any way to fix this and have the desirable visual result?
    ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

5. unnamed7

unnamed7

Hi, we are trying to use Aura 2 in our MRToolKit enabled project.
    Aura2 works in editor but it does not show up in the HMD.
    What am I missing? Any help appreciated.

6. MayflowerStudiosInc

MayflowerStudiosInc

Hi!! I was just wondering if Aura is free for commercial uses. I love the asset, and hope that this question is not too late. Keep up the great work!!

7. zeropointblack

zeropointblack

hey so the menus are all glitched and shoved together in the inspector.

like this:
    https://answers.unity.com/questions/1720340/aura-is-not-working-properly-on-the-inspector-menu.html

best i could come up with so far is duplicating the "EditorGUILayout.Separator();" a billion times until i can see whats supposed to be in the inspector. is there another way to do this?

using free version 2. i cant buy the paid version if this one doesnt work.

also tons of errors regarding fireballs being outdated and whatever else, something about aura light is registered is never used. wut

it imported no problem took 10 minutes. is it missing half? cuz you said it takes at least 20. is my pc TOO FAST?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  8. Udit_Warikoo

Udit_Warikoo

Same thing happens for me as well