Search Unity

Unity asset store scam

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by dienat, Mar 10, 2019.

1. dienat

dienat

I sell assets in the Unity asset store and some time ago i was forced to give a refund to a customer cause i didn't replied him for two weeks, now recently i bought an asset in the unity asset store, the seller didn't reply me for more than two weeks and i contacted the unity asset store team, they told me they don't give refunds, but i told them they forced me to give a refund, so they replied me that they needed that the seller didn't reply to them after two weeks, not to me, so i told them its ok, lets wait and see if they contact them. Time passed, they didn't contact me back, so i contacted them, and they tell me now that they can't give me any refund cause 6 months have passed, i told them i asked for refund a month before that 6 month limit, so with plenty time to contact him, and now they tell me that they cant give me any refund cause the seller didnt reply and the 6 month limit passed, a nonsense as the seller just wont have to reply and then the 6 months will pass, lying to me about what they told me in the beginning and making me waste my time. This seller is important and i am not an important seller, that is the only reason they treat different the sellers.