Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Asset Store Publisher Account

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Studio_Akiba, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Studio_Akiba

Studio_Akiba

I uploaded my first product to the Unity Asset Store today, expecting to login to the publishers area(https://publisher.assetstore.unity3d.com/) but it would not recognise either my publisher username or regular username, I can login to the regular Asset Store page and login with my regular account, but I also cannot access my Publisher account or my submitted asset through unity as it will not let me login.
    I never received any confirmation about my Publisher account through an email and may not even be able to do anything.
    I cannot get in contact with Unity directly because I cannot find any support email, so I was hoping someone on the forums would be able to help me with this, I need to be able to access this, otherwise as far as I am concerned, Unity have just taken a product I spent a long time on.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

2. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Your login is the email address you registered with.

3. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

http://unity3d.com/contact

--Eric

4. Studio_Akiba

Studio_Akiba

I have managed to login, but it has been 5 days since I submitted my product, and it is still sitting under pending, any advice?

5. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

That's normal, especially with Unite going on lately so things are backed up.

--Eric

6. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

My latest submission took over a week. It's normal. I don't mind as it shows that at least some quality control is happening.