Search Unity

Unity Asset Store - Logging in to server...

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by AlanPereiraArt, Apr 29, 2014.

1. AlanPereiraArt

AlanPereiraArt

Hi, i'm new here and i'm trying to download the Stealgh Game Tutorial in Asset Store but when i try to log in, it stays
    "Logging in to server...".

Someone knows what's the problems? The Asset Server is down, in maintenance or something like this?

I can log in the Forum and in the Buy page but the asset that is what i need, i can't. :/

I will do the Angry Bot tutorial and i hope when i'm done the problems is solved. o\

Thanks for your attention.

2. BlakeGillman

BlakeGillman

Had this problem myself, took me a week to fix it because no one replied or gave me any help.

Go on your web browser and login to the asset store
    Then do the same on the asset store window inside unity.

Restart Unity Asset Store window (No need to restart all of unity)
    Then it should work fine! :)

3. indiri

indiri

Having the same problem. When I try to log in to the Asset store in the browser it says "Logging in to server" but never actually does it. If I refresh the page or leave and come back it has log in links again. I can log in through Unity but if I try to actually import something then it has an error during build and won't work. Leaving the store and coming back in there will give me a message about the asset store being unavailable.

4. AstroZomby

AstroZomby

I'm getting the same issue here. I tried BondoGames suggestion, with no avail unfortunately.

5. Kranked

Kranked

Same issue here.. can't login to either (browser or unity) bit frustrating as now I can't do any work. I am on a Mac running Maverick.

6. Dopeme

Dopeme

windows 7 here can't log in both on browser or unity and tried bandogames' solution too but didn't work sadly

7. Thomas-K989

Thomas-K989

Unity Technologies

We just released some bug fixes. You should now be able to log in.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
    Thomas, Unity Asset Store

8. Kranked

Kranked

Works perfectly.. thanks for the quick response