Search Unity

unity asset store down (all i get is blank page)

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by im, Oct 15, 2013.

1. im

im

oh oh looks like unity asset store is down cause all i get is a blank page :(

2. Han_Zulu

Han_Zulu

It's not working for me either. Website gives server error and Unity says I don't have internet access... which I obviously do. Problem is that it makes it hard to import any downloaded package. Need to get some kind of asset browser, I guess.

3. Cerebro

Cerebro

Same here; it was working a few hours ago.

4. im

im

still sort of down. now i get some partial pages... nothing filled in, just a bunch of loading...

could be very heavy traffic, server issues :(

hopefully our favorite shopping site will be up soon :)

5. agentsmith

agentsmith

Still down... I can't download any assets that I've purchased. :(

6. rickcollette

rickcollette

is there a status page or something? still.. down.

7. rorakin3

rorakin3

still down?

8. rickcollette

rickcollette

...yess.... ugh

9. im

im

wow still down, time they upgraded that old apple 2e running the site connected to the internet using two rusty old cans and a string to something like a commodore 64 using a 300 baud modem.

honestly i cant go to bed without doing some shopping :eek: what if i miss out on like an amazing deal, i'll need years of therapy to get over the trauma, quick someone call our dear leader, he'll know what to do ;)

better yet who is the cto of unity anyways? someone quick google his home phone number and wake them up tell him the website is down and that the ceo, cfo, board members and stock holders will be very upset with them tomorrow morning cause of all the lose sales, not to mention like the 2+ million customers who have nothing better to do then click their browsers refresh button every 15 seconds on the store front page waiting for new items to be added and/or existing items to be updated. :evil: :D

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  10. rorakin3

rorakin3

11. im

im

store is back up no need to panic :cool: but just to make sure i wrote a little script that will try to go to every page and create a different support ticker for any page that does not completely load in set amount of time, i figure 3 seconds is enough time. then it will loop and repeat forever... unity qa should hire me ;)

here are some related stats i found on the web

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  12. Han_Zulu

Han_Zulu

LOL! The good old times. Perhaps they can upgrade to a Raspberry Pi? Lately I've been playing with it and installed the C64 emulator on it. Lots 'a fun programming in that old system.

Haha! I think we have the same addiction.

Well, you know that a broken website usually wakes up and works better if everyone clicks repeatedly very quickly simultaneously... no, wait, it was the other way around, wasn't it? Hmm... :D