Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Feature Request Unity app-ads.txt Problem

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by OffroadGamesStudio, Dec 1, 2023.

1. OffroadGamesStudio

OffroadGamesStudio

How do you handle unity app-ads.txt url?
    Scenario: i have two play store accounts and a single unity organization. Which manages all projects of play store accounts.
    As we know on play console we can have different app-ads.txt url but in unity its not individual project based rather single app-ads.txt url for an organization .

I can’t make separate organization for each store account. Because Unity payouts is per organization based not as a whole.
    Because of this sometimes I missed the payment threshold (low earnings for specific organization).

Unity should allow project based app-ads.txt url.

2. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

We use the app-ads.txt URL to check whether you have correctly integrated the app-ads.txt file. If you have multiple URLs, you only need to fill in one URL and make sure that the app-ads.txt files under other URLs are consistent with it.

OffroadGamesStudio likes this.