Search Unity

Unity Answers not letting me post questions, " An Internal error has occurred and we are sorry..."

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Ejpj123, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Ejpj123

Ejpj123

For the past few weeks I've tried to post a question on Unity Answers, but instead of positing it, it gives me this error:

I've tried doing on other browsers, and it gives me the same message. I've tried clearing cookies/cache but nothing works.

Will someone help me fix this, I would appreciate it. :)

2. julsxxzz

julsxxzz

same as me!!!

3. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

The fix is to stop trying to use Unity Answers. It is broken, and has been for a while. Ask your question in the appropriate forum here.

4. Ejpj123

Ejpj123

Well, that's disappointing :(

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

I am having a issue where even though i am signed in, when i go to post a question for help, the button on the bottom keeps saying SIGN IN TO POST, and when I do hit that button it keeps throwing me back to my Account Settings page showing I AM SIGNED IN. its been doing this for 4 years now and just tried today as of 7/12/2019 and nothing since over a year ago when i last was told it would be fixed, it clearly hasn't been fixed. And I am on a different computer and have used literally every browser including one i made myself with literally no restrictions on it, and its the same problem.