Search Unity

Question Unity android manifest upload issues

Discussion in 'VR' started by saifshk17, May 3, 2021.

1. saifshk17

saifshk17

I am trying to upload my application on Oculus store but I get the following errors:

I have read the issues but none of them are included in my Manifest. I do not need these permissions either in my application. So how do I rectify something that is not already present in the manifest?

Code (CSharp):
    1. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
    2. <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
    3.     android:installLocation="auto">
    4.     <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.vr.headtracking" android:version="1" android:required="true" /><!-- Request the headset DoF mode -->
    5.     <!-- Request the headset handtracking mode -->
    6.     <application
    7.         android:allowBackup="false"
    8.         android:label="@string/app_name"
    9.         android:icon="@mipmap/app_icon">
    10.         <activity
    11.             android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen"
    12.             android:configChanges="locale|fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|mcc|mnc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|touchscreen|uiMode"
    13.             android:launchMode="singleTask"
    14.             android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity"
    15.             android:excludeFromRecents="true">
    16.             <intent-filter>
    17.             <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
    18.              <category android:name="com.oculus.intent.category.VR" />
    19.              <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
    20.             </intent-filter>
    21.         </activity>
    22.         <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.SkipPermissionsDialog" android:value="false" />
    23.         <meta-data android:name="com.samsung.android.vr.application.mode" android:value="vr_only"/>
    24.         <meta-data android:name="com.oculus.supportedDevices" android:value="quest|quest2" />
    25.         <meta-data android:name="com.oculus.vr.focusaware" android:value="true" />
    26.     </application>
    27. </manifest>

2. thep3000

thep3000

Unity Technologies

Are you viewing the final merged manifest? Could be that some assets in your project are introducing more permissions to the manifest.

You can use apktool to inspect your final apk to see the manifest there.