Search Unity

Unity and Oculus and version compitabilities

Discussion in 'EditorXR' started by devstan, Jul 3, 2018.

1. devstan

devstan

i installed version Unity 2017.2.3p1 (64-bit) on W10 and using ovr_sdk_mobile_1.14.0 and also i have utilities pack in a folder but i didnt make an installation of sdk because no exe to execute. i made some small designs like a terrain with trees but everytime even with a blank scene it says at the bottom that virtual reality sdk oculus failed to initialize, i ve read a long post about that but i didnt find any solution and i dont know C anyway. there are many version of unity releases and many sdk's around, i completely lost!1 how people can Finish an app or exe or anything with that thousands of combinations of SDKS and Unity versions.. i cant figure out why i cant install latest unity and latest sdks for oculusu and gear vr, if they will not work together so whats the point to release another Latest Release, i m very irritated and i have no idea which unity to install my pc and which sdk and what realy oculus utility do. i cant start design thats a nightmare, thats fully a nightmare, i have no ability to sense anymore about the Releases, i m completely lost. i think i need to make a math combinations with oculus sdks and unity releases and also with oculus utility packs and find the working match which means install and unintsall with the combinations of the total number of every releases in the planet, i do Not Understand what is happening. i m about to completely stay far away from unity that even i cldnt get any close with a non working software and billions of combinations of util. packs and oculus sdks and unity releases versions.. i m completely lost on what to do.

2. amirebrahimi_unity

amirebrahimi_unity