Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bug Unity Analytics is awesome, but does anyone else have this problem?

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Cato11, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Cato11

Cato11

First off let me say that I am amazed out how easy it was to set up some pretty advanced analytics in my game using the Unity Analytics system. Once again, Unity gives us amazing tools and makes them so easy to integrate. As a relatively new, solo developer, it is amazing.

However, when I try to view the analytics in the Dashboard, seeing the results is so hit and miss for me. So much of the time I am seeing this:

Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 13.16.19.png
    It is quite frustrating because it literally happens all the time!! I try to refresh the page, sometimes it works and sometimes it takes multiple refreshes before anything pops up again. Does anyone else experience this? I just wish this awesome tool was more usable. I know it's not my internet connection because I am on a fibre network and I never have issues with other web pages loading.