Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bug Unity Analytics funnel steps are not working (with more than 1 parameter)

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Nathanovicio, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Nathanovicio

Nathanovicio

With the new Unity Analytics I have not yet been succesful in using funnels. I can see the events with the right parameters coming through in the Data Explorer, but it seems that it doesn't process any funnel steps with more than one parameter.

I have made a funnel with these steps:
    upload_2023-9-22_13-12-38.png

But it seems that the analytics for the last two steps are not coming through somehow: upload_2023-9-22_13-13-20.png

As you can see there are (almost) no completed funnel steps for the second step in the funnel.
    I can only guess from here but it really seems to be a bug. Maybe because the second parameter is an int? Or because it's 0 and that can also mean false?

Attached Files:

2. Nathanovicio

Nathanovicio

Woops! I see that at the top you can select a date range. This was set incorrectly. I expected it to automatically update to the last month, like the legacy Analytics did.
    upload_2023-9-22_17-6-26.png