Search Unity

Unity Analytics Easy Raw Data Export

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by RoopeshReddy, Dec 17, 2018.

1. RoopeshReddy

RoopeshReddy

Hi all,

I have unity analytics running for one of my applications. I have a pro unity account and with pro unity account comes raw data export option. I wanted to download the entire raw data present in my application, but the current raw data export is creating a lot of trouble for me.

Firstly, it doesn't allow me to download raw data for more than 1 month, which is fine, but if I split and export, it doesn't allow me to download entire raw data, instead it asks me download the created raw data, date wise.

I also tried to get the required data using data explorer download CSV option, but it splits my data into frequent and others and most of the necessary data is marked as others, so I couldn't download entire data.

Can anyone help me with better ways to get my raw full data. I remember previously (in sept, 2018) I was able to do so.

Thanks,

Roopesh

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

3. RoopeshReddy

RoopeshReddy

Thanks JeffD for the reply. On further searching the internet I found a solution posted here which does the job through unity.
    Actually what I need is, I want to choose EVENT NAME and fetch the corresponding data from the raw data export but there is no option to do a event name driven fetch, only event type (dataset type) can be used. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks.

4. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D