Search Unity

Unity Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Buhlaine, Nov 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. Jandar-man

Jandar-man

Good idea, but they don't answering to my mails)
    ps: I've already emailed them twice - but as I said above - no answers from them

3. Maybe you're just too impatient.

4. Buhlaine

Buhlaine

Community Manager

This announcement thread is a bit dated at the moment, I've reached out to the affiliate team to see if they can shed some light as to what the best way to get in contact with them is. Thanks for your patience!

Socrates, Jandar-man and Mauri like this.
  5. Jandar-man

Jandar-man

any news?

6. Jwolf

Jwolf

Once again my conversion rate has dropped to zero... I've got about 500 clicks since my last conversion. Frustrating!

This happened before and it seemed to come back to life. I could rely on a 2-5% conversion rate - which isn't awesome - but it was something. Now it seems to have died again.

It sure feels like we are just doing free advertising for Unity and the Asset Store. Other stores have found a way to make this work. Come on Unity!

7. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello everyone, how are you now?

Now I am soooo surprised because PayPal is really safe now. I have checked because I don't know before. Since after my birthday I signed up PayPal and It looks very securer than before. Wow I have set up and enabled 4 or 5 protections for adware again hackers. Thanks for explanation! I am sorry for ignorance. I supervise for monetization with Unity and other games and advertising because I really want earn money.

I am surprised why does it happen with old version of Unity Ad full screen if you click - I am always arguing that. I want have prompt if I click full screen as Unity Ads than it should shows alert
    Do you want open marketplace? Yes or no because it is security reason for Android 8.1 / 9. Possible it happens crashed by Play Store. That is why I want we would like build with prompt while you click Unity Ads.

Can I sell sometimes games like if I have made with Unity or my C# development.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.