Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity ads

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by unity_GFzZHyD59R9lsg, Dec 11, 2020.

1. unity_GFzZHyD59R9lsg

unity_GFzZHyD59R9lsg

I puplished my first game in play store and i faced a proplem with unity ads service, its showing just test ads not real ads, i checked test mode it disable and i tried turning on and of. Please anyone can help me.

2. Unity_Adamski

Unity_Adamski

Unity Technologies

Hi, it is likely that you have either accidentally left a boolean enabled somewhere or have forgotten to change it when initializing the SDK. This is a fairly common mistake. However if you want to you can force test mode on or off from the Unity Dashboard. You can fin this my going into your project's settings in the dashboard and then it'll be under 'Test Mode'. I would only advise doing this as a last resort however as it will override any local settings you are using for testing.

unity_GFzZHyD59R9lsg likes this.
  3. unity_GFzZHyD59R9lsg

unity_GFzZHyD59R9lsg

Many thanks you save my life, i faced other proplem im using transparency shader when i build my proj apk its showing but when i split apk to upload it in play store the shder was hidden sry for my bad english