Search Unity

Unity ADS Test Mode

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by YURI_uwu, Sep 1, 2020.

1. YURI_uwu

YURI_uwu

So i released the game in internal and closed testing in the google play console. And I made sure that the ADS are in test mode. Now that I have decided to release the game in production I am now going to turn off Unity ads test mode to OFF. My concern is that will that affect the internal and closed testing too? In other words, I am afraid that when the test mode is OFF at internal and closed testing which are development builds, will I get banned or something? A bit of a silly question but I just wanna make sure that everything will go smoothly with my production release on both iOS and android.

2. kyle-unity

kyle-unity

Unity Technologies

Hey @MATEOICHIJO unfortunately we don't have any integration with Android's testing systems, so you will need to make sure the development builds are initializing in test mode, and update this to production mode for the production release. I realise this may a bit awkward to manage but it's the best way to avoid triggering our fraud systems in case any of your testers want to click on the ads.

3. tutulw94

tutulw94

I mistook two times. I installed the game for checking and got banned too. :):(. It was just 1 second playing and I closed my game immediate when i saw real advertisement is playing and they made my org blocked. i suggest all newbie that make an another org and project and coonect that during development.