Search Unity

Unity Ads Stats Defined

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by unity-nikkolai, Apr 23, 2015.

1. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

"Ad Requests" are generated during SDK initialization. The "available" corresponds to responses to "Ad Requests". Fill rate is the number of "available" over the number of "Ad Reqeusts".

There are some things to be aware of:
    1. The content of these responses are a list of available ads (up to 25 at a time).
    2. As long as there is at least one ad available, the response is only counted as 1 "available" for each "Ad Request" regardless of the number of ads available.
    3. For performance reasons, the reported values for "Ad Request" and "available" are samplings and not actual values; every 23rd "Ad Request" is counted and multiplied by 23 to obtain it's value, while every 13th "available" is counted and multiplied by 13 to obtain it's value. This is why you'll notice values for "Ad Request" as multiples of 23, and "available" as multiples of 13.
    4. After initialization, another "Ad Request" is sent to refresh the list of available ads after every 10 started.
    Lastly, impressions relate to "started" while completions relate to "views". The values for "started" and "views" are actual values; they are not sampled values like those for "adrequests" and "available".

Salazar likes this.
  2. musakara

musakara

Hello, Reports does not work? 24,25 zero seems!

3. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

Bug in the admin. Refresh the page.

4. nellysugu

nellysugu

Hi Nikkolai, this might sound like a stupid question but what does the "Game Sessions" number mean? Does it mean the number of all of my game instances that my users are running?

5. Imanem

Imanem

my video show nu i no revenue!!
    Why?

6. DenisasK

DenisasK

Unity Technologies