Search Unity

Unity Ads Sowing on Devices but No Stats in Dashboard

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by theappmedia, Jan 1, 2016.

1. theappmedia

theappmedia

Hi,

We integrated unity ads 3-4 Days ago, ads working fine on devices but there is no impression in unity dashboard. I have more then 10k downloads a day, so there is a chance of many impressions a day.

Can you please check these settings are fine ? http://prntscr.com/9kukcl

I received this email from support:

"Only live ads will show up in your dashboard history, so after you've disabled test ads and launched your game, you'll see activity show up as users launch your game.

Test mode options can be found in your game's options in the dashboard.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information."

But i am little bit confused.

Can you please check screen shots and let me know my settings are fine.

Thanks

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

In this case you should have impressions. Have you verified the game id is correct, i.e. that the game id under Advanced in the Services window in Unity matches the game id in dashboard?

3. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Please PM your game id, and I'll take a look at it. There must be some good reason, and I haven't heard of this issue earlier.

Thanks.

-Rasmus

4. theappmedia

theappmedia

Issues resolved. We have typo mistake in game id, after correction statistics are working fine. So guys if you use wrong id ads works but do not show statistics.

Make sure you use correct id.

Thanks for support.

5. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

And even worse, your ads revenue might go to another developer in that case (at least you don't get any revenue). So yes, be careful about entering correct game id

6. QuadMan

QuadMan

Hi
    I'm having same error, but typed game id correctly.
    I don't know what is the problem..
    Ads just working fine.

7. Retruate

Retruate

I also want to mention that entered my game ID correctly but I'm having the same problem.

I posted my issue here quite some time ago, but I've gotten one reply with no follow up.

I think I might be switching to Google AdMobs soon...

8. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

@Retronomics, your last message on that other thread was "I'm seeing regular ads.", which we understood as your problem was solved. Please follow up on the other thread if that's not the case. Thanks

9. Retruate

Retruate

My issue is not in not seeing regular ads, but in statistics not reflecting any ad starts.. at all.

Alright, thanks.

10. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

How are you integrating Unity Ads into your game, Asset Store package or engine integration (from Unity 5.2 and above)?

In case you are using engine integrated version, please make sure you're not initializing manually from code, as this is simply ignored by the call from Unity, which might use another game id.

-Rasmus

11. Retruate

Retruate

I don't believe I initialized Unity Ads manually in my code (MonoDevelop said I don't need to), but I'm not sure. I switched to Google AdMob though, mostly because of this and I like the banners better. Thanks for trying to keep up with my issue though.

12. PigtailGames

PigtailGames

Same Issue here, ads shows perfectly but are not showing anything in the dashboard. The ids are correct and I'm not initializing the ads manually. I have opened a ticket #41816 because I don't know what to do. It's quite simple and really frustrating...

Retruate likes this.
  13. mojtaba64

mojtaba64

I have the same problem...

Retruate likes this.
  14. Retruate

Retruate

Maybe you should create a new thread specifically for this issue, as the original poster's issue was resolved.

15. Gareth-Tech

Gareth-Tech

I have the same issue. Did any of you migrate to the new dashboard recently?

16. Retruate

Retruate

I have never used the old one.

17. Gareth-Tech

Gareth-Tech

Are you still having problems with the ads?

Retruate likes this.
  18. Retruate

Retruate

I am actually using a plug-in for AdMob now, but I never got my problem resolved.

19. charith11

charith11

I can only see build in extension tick button in Advance section of Ad service window. should I click on that tick button to use unity ads properly?