Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Unity Ads not showing up on android build however it does show up on unity editor.

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by varunpillai, Oct 10, 2023.

1. varunpillai

varunpillai

Hi. I just made a simple app to test the ads. I have put up Interstitial Ad every time i click at a button it works flawlessly in the unity editor but while i build and run the same on my phone, it doesn't show up. I used the same codes found on the unity documentation (https://docs.unity.com/ads/en-us/manual/ImplementingBasicAdsUnity) with no change. Set the button with a OnClick event for the button. i am using the unity 2022.3.10f1.

Also note that i have clicked at the test mode on and off that didnt work as well. Went to the unity monetization dashboard turned on test mode override as well. I have linked project with dashboard with the right id and
    interstitial Id as well. Despite all this it refuses to work. So it will great if someone can please tell me how to fix it because i have been searching for almost a week now with no solution to this. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

2. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

Please make sure to call the Load method and ensure that the ad loads successfully before showing the ad. If you have done this and the problem persists, please provide the device logs for further investigation.