Search Unity

Unity Ads not showing on Google Play, but showing in debug mode

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by milanobrenovic, Jul 3, 2019.

1. milanobrenovic

milanobrenovic

When I run my game from debug mode directly via USB cable on my phone, the real ads show. When i upload that .aab file to google play, the ads don't show. The game has been linked in unity ads console. So im not sure what is going on. Can someone help me figure this out?

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@chiliosio
    • Are you building your game with Unity or Android Studio?
    • If Unity, which version are you using?
    • Which version of the Ads SDK are you using? How are you integrating it: Asset Store or Services window?
    • Can you share the code you are using to integrate Unity Ads?
    • Can you provide a device log from your app when Unity Ads is initialized?
    • Are you using mediation? If so, which version of the mediation SDK and adapter are you using?

3. josephparis97

josephparis97

hi ! I have the same issue. Unity ads are showing when i test my apk on my device, But when I publish a beta version on the google play store, the ads are not showing. I am using unity 2018.3.11 f1. I am also using unity monetization 3.0 APK.
    Here is a screenshot of when I play an ad on my code:
    upload_2019-8-8_13-6-2.png
    I hope someone can help me

4. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Until your app is in production, you should continue to use test ads. If the test ads are rendering, then your ads integration should be correct. When you need to switch over to production mode, you can do so from the Dashboard under Project Settings.

If the ads are not rendering, then I would suggest taking a look at the device logs. This will often explain what the issue is:
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/how-to-capturing-device-logs-on-android.528680/

In your showad method, you are calling Advertisement.Show before checking if the ad is ready (and also after it is ready).

5. Retaliation

Retaliation

I have published on the play store and my ads won't show

Deleted User likes this.
  6. CarvalhoLO

CarvalhoLO

Same here... I dont know why it is happen. I sent one question to google play support and im waiting for it

7. BinaryRavine

BinaryRavine

Change your location (using VPN) to north America and Ads would show. They don't in every country .... that's what i found so far...

8. BinaryRavine

BinaryRavine

9. mnjks296

mnjks296

When I developed the game using my Unity Personal Editor. Test ads are being shown perfactly in this but when I build and run in final aab bundle for google playstore then unity ads or admob ads are not showing in it. Is there any solution for this please someone if any one has found the solution please help.

i am using -
    unity 2021.3.10f1 Personal editor

10. Unity-Boon

Unity-Boon

Unity Technologies

We will need to check your error logs to find out more about it. Can you send the ADB logs through PM or email to unityads-support@unity3d.com?

11. hasanceliktr

hasanceliktr

When I developed the game using my Unity Personal Editor. Test ads are being shown perfactly in this but when I build and run in final aab bundle for google playstore then admob ads are not showing in it. Is there any solution for this please someone if any one has found the solution please help.