Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Ads Moving to Automatic Payouts. Problem.

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Hung183, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Hung183

Hung183

I receive mail from unity
    " As a reminder, we’re moving to automatic payments and are no longer requiring manual invoicing. We noticed you haven’t yet entered your account and tax information. To begin receiving payments, you will need to provide the appropriate account and tax information. We have included a step by step documentation guide.

Please ensure your account and tax information is registered by 4/22/18 in order to receive automated payouts for the month of March within net 30 days. If you enter your information after 4/22/18, you will still be able to receive automated payouts for April and all months moving forward within next 60 days after the close of each month."

Ok. Very good vs auto payment but they claim to keep my money for 60 days. Why.

It's been so long, it's too ridiculous and I'm extremely frustrated about unity.

Do you want to get paid after working hard after 2 months?
    I hope to have a satisfactory answer.

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The reason is that advertisers has similar terms for paying us. So even if you had made direct deals with advertisers, you wouldn't get the money immediately.

Hope this is answer is satisfactory.

Thanks,
    Rasmus

3. dohaiha930

dohaiha930

- Oh, so for now, Unity have automatic payment every month like admob right? Then i don't need to write any payment form? Why did i don't received any email about this. :eek:
    - And about 2 months per payout, why did Admob can pay us every month and Unity can't? I hope Unity ads make payment easier and faster so we can focus to Unity not like this time, i just use Unity Ads like preventive after Admob

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    elmahdiben and Vadim-Silvestrov like this.
  4. marcopesce

marcopesce

Is this “automated” payment for all or only for some? I haven’t received any email about that and I cannot find any mention in the dashboard. Does this mean that we do not have to issue an invoice to get paid?

5. Munchy2007

Munchy2007

@rasmus-unity I've just stumbled across this post and am also intrigued as to whether this applies to me yet. I've checked my console and so far not found anywhere that I can enter the account and tax information mentioned.

Some clarification or extra details about this would be much appreciated.

6. dohaiha930

dohaiha930

7. marcopesce

marcopesce

Today I received the email for the automatic payment. As usual the related documentation is a bit confusing... I do not understand if I still need to send my invoices to Unity even if I opt for the automated process (here in Italy we MUST issue an invoice to receive payments).

8. Deleted User

Deleted User

In the email I got it says

"You will not have to do any of the manual invoicing you’ve done in the past. All of your ad revenue will be automatically deposited into your account. "

I just went through the process, fairly straightforward, except for some reason the initial authentication stage was in French (I'm not in France):

"Cet ID Unity est protégé par la double authentification. Nous vous avons envoyé un code par téléphone. Saisissez ce code ci-dessous pour continuer."

9. marcopesce

marcopesce

Ok but we cannot receive a payment if we do not issue an invoice. So even if Unity does not need our invoice we need to issue and register the invoice for accounting, at
    least here in Italy.

10. Deleted User

Deleted User

I thought that Italian law only requires that if you have an invoice, it must be an e-invoice in a standard format, and it doesn't apply to general B2B and B2C business until next year, and only if both companies operate in Italy? I could be totally wrong on that, I only did some googling. How do you issue invoices for App Store and Google Play payments? Or do Apple and Google handle that automatically for you? I would imagine Unity should handle it the same way.

11. virtualproz

virtualproz

Any one knows about date on which payment is released

12. Munchy2007

Munchy2007

I had an email saying my first automatic payment had been processed (was processed around the 12th July) and that I would receive the payment at the end of the month.

13. marcopesce

marcopesce

14. musakara

musakara

Hello,

I sent an email today. The answer is below.
    They went into this system to raise the payment in 60 days.

"If you have done signing up for auto payout by the 10th of the month and your earnings is above your set minimum payout amount, payout will be processed at the end of that month for the earnings from the prior 60 days."

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  15. nopadeed

nopadeed

Hello,

I earn 100 $ yesterday and it was 13.02.19

when Can I get money?
    Please answer me

megadavido likes this.
  16. noumannoor987

noumannoor987

nopadeed I guess never. After waiting 3 months of Payout and 20 days of Due date this is what they said "As per our system the payout has been completed. We haven't received any return or rejection."
    But i haven't received any payment in my Account. Who is responsible for this ? Who is responsible for my Loss ?