Search Unity

Unity ads invoice got payment delay for almost 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by fortunacus, Jul 11, 2018.

1. fortunacus

fortunacus

hi, I sent an invoice called fl0000183 that need to be paid on due date 26 june 2018, the invoice itself is dated 26 may 2018, but not paid until today.
    On 29 june I send email to finance support and got this reply:

Tinh Dinh (Unity Technologies)

Jun 29, 21:46 UTC

Hello,
    We are sorry for delay in payment since we have some kind of difficulty during transition in a new system. We put this payment in the latest batch that is released on July 9, 2018.

Thank you for your patience!

Tinh Dinh
    Unity Ads Accounts Payable
    Seattle, US
    Accountspayable-fi@unity3d.com

Yes, I know unity ads now implement auto payment, but some of my invoice got no payment until today. I have total 2 invoice need to be paid,second invoice fl0000184 need to be paid on 12 july 2018, it means tomorrow is the date I got paid for this invoice.

Actually for several previous payment sometimes unity pay before the due dated, so before the date I actually just get the payment from unity. Thank for this anyway

But from the last 2 invoice I mentioned I did not get the payment yet, also the reply mentioned above is the last and only email I got from unity for this issue.
    I have send another email ask about this payment issue, such as:
    "so it get paid on july 9?"
    "also can you make it one payment with invoice fl 0000184 so the total amount is XX00 usd"
    "this is 10-7-2018, and I still dont get the payment, how come? and still no reply each time I email you"

and many more in different time
    But no one replied, so I just feel disappointed, at least if I got reply at least make me feel better

and also I sent another email to unity support about another technical issue:
    "hi, I cannot access unity ads dashboard, although it sent to my phone sms about the code, it never sent to my registered phone number, please help me"

Because I moved to a new house and use a new internet connection I need to verify my phone number. But I got no sms on my phone to get the code, I try several times around 5-7X to get the code at last I got SMS for the code. At last this problem solved without any reply from unity support until now

So for unity finance, please help me to solve this issue, your mpayment is so late for around 2 weeks from your due date.

I hope your auto payment system now did't give more trouble for developer that need a payment from your ads service

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. fortunacus

fortunacus

Today I check my bank account and ask whether there are stuck transaction or not from unity. But no more news, unity doesnt reply anything and no fund transferred on my bank account.

How come unity ads payment and support is so disastrous nowaday. No reply from all my email I mention above, and no fund transfered like unity promises. Its so late, and no answer and no solution, better change for another ads service

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  3. fortunacus

fortunacus

just got email from support the payment will be made at 18 july, so let see