Search Unity

Question [UNITY ADS] Initialization Failed: INTERNAL_ERROR - Unity Ads failed to initialize due to internal

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by killapi, Nov 9, 2021.

1. killapi

killapi

Hi, with unity 2021.1.14f1 and Ads version 3.7.5 I randomly get the error:

Code (csharp):
    1. 14723 Error UnityAds com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializeThread$InitializeStateError.execute() (line:495) :: Unity Ads init: halting init in invalid hash: Invalid webViewHash
    2. 14723 Error UnityAds com.unity3d.services.core.configuration.InitializationNotificationCenter.triggerOnSdkInitializationFailed() (line:62) :: SDK Failed to Initialize due to Unity Ads failed to initialize due to internal error
    3. 14564 Info Unity [UNITY ADS]  Initialization Failed: INTERNAL_ERROR - Unity Ads failed to initialize due to internal error
    only with android build and not all the times. Ads test mode is forced to test in the monetization panel and the build is not in development mode. Any ideas? Thanks.

2. Unity_Quinn

Unity_Quinn

Unity Technologies

Hi @killapi,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this.

This error can mean several different things. Generally speaking, it means that your project settings are in an unexpected state.

Can you please create a ticket with us by clicking the question mark (?) icon at the top right of the dashboard and scrolling down to the file a ticket section? When creating the ticket, please include your game ID and a brief description of the problem (or a link to this thread), and we'll be happy to help solve the problem as soon as possible.

Have a great day!

3. Zepir

Zepir

I'm having the same exact problem, did you solve it @killapi? I'm also going to send a ticket.

4. killapi

killapi

I did not solve it, simply it stops to happens, and this scares me even more... Go ahead and open a ticket though, maybe with your code the support team are able to reproduce it, with mine, no cigar.