Search Unity

Unity ADS in analytics dashboard

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by afftar, Aug 22, 2018.

1. afftar

afftar

Very lacks analyst UnityADS for ALL projects. Now I can go into separate projects and look at their statistics, but there is no way to view summary statistics for all projects in general. This opportunity is available to all your competitors. I have many projects with UnityADS and I can not understand what common parameters for the day / month / week they give in general.

2. afftar

afftar

This is one of the reasons why I reduced UnityADS orders in my projects and decided on other networks. I can not understand how much your network brings to me, plus the not-so-good payout systems. Overall, I'm extremely disappointed with the latest updates to web analytics and Unity ads :-(

3. DenisasK

DenisasK

Unity Technologies

Hello @afftar, thank you for your feedback. You can look at your overall statistics in Operate Dashboard. What metrics are you missing? I will forward your feedback to the Dashboard developers.

4. afftar

afftar

Yes, after the last update, the UnityADS summary for ALL projects was deleted. Now we see only a summary of TOTAL income (advertising + purchases in the application) But this is absolutely meaningless. Especially if the earnings for the IAP often do not coincide with the real indicators and are not cleared of the -30% that the store takes. Why was it all stacked up? Now there is no information about the total income of the whole company. Horrible changes.