Search Unity

unity ADS don't work on android device 5.3.6f1!

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by lazex12, Sep 19, 2017.

1. lazex12

lazex12

I don't know why rewarded video never work on android ! i have tested everything but the rewarded never work ! please help me see the pictures . sorry for my bad English :) Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Hi,

From your screenshots, I can see that you have disabled the "Enable built-in Ads extension" checkbox. Does this mean you are using asset store version of Ads SDK?

Also, you can check Ads SDK related logs on device using "adb logcat -v time UnityAds:V *:S" from command line on your computer. That might give you an indication why it fails.

Please feel free to add additional information, e.g. Android device log would be relevant.

Thanks,
    Rasmus

3. lazex12

lazex12

Hi Rasmus,
    i test my apk in many devices rewarded never work. Admob Ads work fine i don't know how to use "adb logcat -v time UnityAds:V *:S"?

4. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Can we somehow get access to your project, so we can see if we can repro here?

/Rasmus

5. lazex12

lazex12

yes but how ? i send where?

6. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Probably easiest just to submit a bug report from Unity, see https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

Send bug id here when you have received it by mail (note: just the bug id, not the full url, as sharing that gives other people access to see your bug report - it includes an authentication token)

/Rasmus

7. lazex12

lazex12

3 times i send the report and they tell me unknown probleme ! there is another way to help me :(

8. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

I'll PM you