Search Unity

Unity ads dont work in some phones in production google play, help!! its urgent

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by javi971, Nov 17, 2018.

1. javi971

javi971

hello how is it, the first time I write in this forum, I'm having an annoying problem, I uploaded an application to android ios, in ios the ads work well and everything is fine, and in android however in some cell phones I'm fine and they appear, and in other cell phones they do not appear, you can not get coins for watching advertising and it does not appear in advertising when one dies in the game, the strange thing is that cell phones work well, but not in others. If you know or have an idea, you are very grateful, I have the game id id, and update unity today to the latest version. With a phone went and is connected Google Play games (to save the data) works, and if not, you can play without advertising.

2. jussikuosa_unity

jussikuosa_unity

Unity Technologies

Hello javi971,
    I’m sorry to hear about your issue. Can you post some more information on what Android devices (and OS version) are not working for you and the relevant parts of your integration. That way we might be able to find a solution. Also, if you have access to the devices, can you compare the adb logcat output where exactly the problem occurs?

-Jussi