Search Unity

Unity Ads does not work sometimes

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by pokeking, Jan 12, 2016.

1. pokeking

pokeking

Hi, i'm going to use Unity Ads in game now. Everything seem go well, but sometimes, when i finished watching the video, i could not watch another time. It looked like Unity Ads "freeze" (can choose any button in game but button ads).
    I waited and press button ads sometimes, but it still nothing coming. It's not usually happen but i want to know the reason to avoid.
    I also found this thread:http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/1040279/unity-ads-some-users-cannot-watch-videos-sometimes.html
    i got the problem when switch over 2 game with opening ads same time (switch game on Andorid). The scene of one game became black and could not play anymore.

please help me. I use ads by Unity service, on Unity 5.2.1f1

2. pokeking

pokeking

problem solved! Now i put gameobject "No Ads" to the time can't load video or lost connection.

3. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Are you checking for Advertisement.IsReady() before trying to show an ad? It takes a few seconds to request an ad plan and process it.

4. pokeking

pokeking

yes i had checked. Now i checked when it's not ready, i will add some object to anncounce on game.