Search Unity

Unity Ads by Admob Mediation problem

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by FerdariStudios, Mar 11, 2020.

1. FerdariStudios

FerdariStudios

Hi everyone, im using Unity Ads with Admob Mediation but something wild is happening,
    on Admob Mediation analytics say on a normal day i have 19k Interstitial impressions(only from Unity Ads), on unity dashboard shows only 1,600+ impressions same day, not the real impressions reported by Admob, certainly very suspicious. And of course the earnings are only some cents on Unity.

This is a picture from 2 days on Admob:
    upload_2020-3-10_23-34-9.png
    ·38,7k Impressions total, but on unity dashboard says on 2 days 2.5k:
    upload_2020-3-10_23-42-31.png
    Admob same dates:
    upload_2020-3-10_23-44-16.png

Do i need to worry or i´m missing something?

2. FerdariStudios

FerdariStudios

no help on this forum, best to switch another ad provider, this is not giving results and are tricked

3. jussikuosa

jussikuosa

Hello FerdariStudios,
    and thank you for highlighting this issue.

We have found and fixed a problem with AdMob statistics integration. Could you still check your dashboards and reply if you still see a discrepancy?

Thanks!

4. FerdariStudios

FerdariStudios

Sorry too late, i disabled Mediation with unity ads, i was losing money, i prefer to loose money in other ways like drinking in a bar :p. I don't like dishonesty

5. orentropen

orentropen

I am also having this same issue. I don't know if my users are seeing unity ads or not, I have no way to verify the fill rate... Any fix?