Search Unity

Unity AD stop showing ads

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Stormizin, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Stormizin

Stormizin

Hello,
    I dont know what is going on, but, for some reason my app in play.google has stoped showing ads.
    I do not touch in the ad code/update the apk, the ads just stop, yesterday they stoped too but returned some hours later.

Anyone know why?

IAmBurtBot likes this.
  2. DexRobinson

DexRobinson

I am having an issue as well that my ads don't show up. When I look in the admin page I am getting ad request, but no ads started.

3. Donnerspants

Donnerspants

Hey guys I am having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution?

4. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

Please keep in mind that the availability of ads is not guaranteed. This is why we provide methods to first check if ads are ready and can be shown. Users are limited to 25 ads per day per app. They are also limited to seeing the same ad only once per hour.

For most of Europe and North America, this typically isn't an issue. In countries where fill may be limited, the effects of this can be more obvious. For instance, if there are only 12 ad campaigns available in a user's country, they will only be able to see up to 12 ad campaigns per hour.

In any case, if the user exhausts their daily limit of 25 ads, they won't see any more ads until the next day. During development, it's recommended that you enable test mode to ensure you will always have test ads available.