Search Unity

Unity Ad Campaigns complete failure - do not try it!

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by s3rgio, Sep 12, 2015.

1. s3rgio

s3rgio

I wanted to try Unity Ads campaign in order to promote my current and future games; I uploaded all the needed content, pushed the submit button, and after 4 days my campaign is still waiting for approval (if you start an ads campaign on Facebook it takes 10 minutes to get approved).
    In the FAQ they suggest to contact the customer support if your campaign is not published in 24 hours, I did it twice, and after 2 days I did not get any response at all (on Facebook ads for similar issues you get a reply in a few hours).
    And of course, Unity Ad Campaigns are not cheap at all, and just in order to use it you have to move at least $1000 in their ads account (this is not needed on Facebook Ads).
    End of the story, I moved $1000 into unity ads account, did not get my campaign published, did not get any answer from the customer support, while I had my campaign up and running in a few minutes on other ads platforms.
    I am really disappointed and I am considering to ask my money back because of this incredible lack of services.

2. rasmus-unity

rasmus-unity

Hi,

Thanks for your post. I've pinged our support to contact you. We have been quite busy with the recent Unity 5.2 release, which means we have had some extra work related to upgrading users, which might cause longer response times currently.

Please write back if you don't hear from us soon.

Thanks,
    Rasmus

3. kanaka.koppalu

kanaka.koppalu

Same problem I had faced.. and got refunded.. this is the response i got it..

We unfortunately cannot moderate this campaign. Our current minimum budget for campaigns is $2000. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Dear unity.. Please tell us even with 2000$ will you start campaign.. and how long will it take to approve it.. can you publish the full details..
    like:
    options to campaign with 10$
    time take to approve ..
    apps in which ads are shown (only game or other apps).
    price details for 1000 impressions.
    average downloads for 1000 impression

I think Unity ads will be great as it reaches to game players directly.. I can invest 2000$ to start...

4. unity-nikkolai

unity-nikkolai

The minimum budget per campaign is $2000 with a daily cap of $500.

We're currently going through the backlog of moderation tickets and will be responding to them shortly. In some cases, these campaigns will not be approved due to the minimum values not being met. We will be updating the Unity Ads Admin to notify you when campaign submissions have not met these minimum values.

Salazar likes this.