Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity 5.6 beta Cloth crash

Discussion in '5.6 Beta' started by JohnSmith1915, Mar 14, 2017.

1. JohnSmith1915

JohnSmith1915

Hi, i use Unity 5.6 beta cloth for animate 2 simple flags but the console show hundreds of red messages like this: [Physics.PhysX] Call to PxCloth::setExternalAcceleration() not allowed while simulation is running.
    [Physics.PhysX] Call to PxCloth::getWorldBounds() not allowed while simulation is running.
    and then in few seconds Unity crash, i try with many versions (in my case crash occurs in all 5.6 beta versions that i use, b5 to b11) but the problem remains, information about this problem doesnt exist in Unity or other forums, In Unity 5.5 all work fine but I cant return to the 5.5 version because new assets that i use (like post processing stack) doesnt work fine, thanks for your help.

2. SeanParkinson

SeanParkinson

Unity Technologies

3. JohnSmith1915

JohnSmith1915

Hi, in the Unity beta 5.6.0f1 published yesterday (i not understand the letter F in the beta version, looks like a RC or final version) the problem (in my case) is complety solved, thanks.