Search Unity

Unity 5.2.0f3 Profiler Gpu.Other Issue

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Virdari, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Virdari

Virdari

Hey,
    The problem I'm facing is completely random. Sometimes it fixes itself and goes back to normal. As you can see from the profiler I have a very very basic scene, just testing DOTween and my cpu looks as expected. But something is awfully wrong with the GPU. I don't know why this happens or how it goes away. But sometimes It will go away, which makes it even harder to understand. For no reason My fps goes capped to 60 or so. I have a 144hz monitor with GSync but I turned the V-sync off both from inside the editor and from the Nvidia Control Panel.
    (Windows 10, 64-Bit ,Using 355.60 Nvidia Drivers, 2 x 970 G1)

My specs and the profiler ss are added.

EDIT: Here is something funny. When I share my screen with a friend over Skype my fps goes from 60 fps upto 160-180 and Gpu.Other seems to shrink to half it's initial size in the screenshot. When I end the skype call & Share screens fps goes back to 60-70 and Gpu.Other expands to it's original size in the profiler. :(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  2. Virdari

Virdari

Reverted back to 5.1.3 Fps is back up to 250. 5.2 and my system don't like each other it seems. Also the problem might have something to do with 355.60 Driver