Search Unity

Unity 5.0.3f2 il2cpp problem: Attempting to call method 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapt

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by ccklokwerks, Jun 10, 2015.

1. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Try 2017.1.1p1 when it is out. The next patch release is 2017.1.0p3, but I don't think the fix made it into that release.

2. Maisey

Maisey

@JoshPeterson Thanks for the quick response, but is it possible for me/you to verify if the fix is in 2017.1.0p3 or not? Just downloaded 2017.1 today and downloading and installing these patches without knowing if the fix is in them is quite troublesome (not to mention the building to iOS :p). Thanks!

3. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

It should be in the release notes for 2017.1p3 if it is fixed in that patch release. You can check them here: https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/patch-releases when 2017.1p3 is out.

4. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Take a look at the source and see if FullInspector is calling .GetValue on a PropertyInfo instance anywhere. I tracked down an edge case in Json .Net that was still doing it. If you replace that with .GetGetMethod().Invoke it should fix the problem.

5. Maisey

Maisey

Thank you Dustin-Horne, I will try it out when I get the time. As always you are very helpful! :)

Dustin-Horne likes this.
  6. stopiccot

stopiccot

So.. is the fix released to 2017.1 branch?

7. inZania

inZania

@JoshPeterson I have the same issue, and it persists on the current 2017.2beta despite what you said about it being fixed. Like others, the AOT issue only happens on iOS (well, I haven't tried Android), rendering the game incompatible with the platform.

8. Kiupe

Kiupe

Hi, I have an issue which seems to be the same. I used Unity 5.6.3.p4 with .net 2.0

Code (CSharp):
    1. ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'AssetPackage.GameStorageClientAsset+InternalXmlSerializer::Deserialize' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
    2.   at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    3.   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    4.   at AssetPackage.GameStorageClientAsset.DeserializeDataXml (ISerializer serializer, AssetPackage.Node root, System.String data, StorageLocations location, SerializingFormat format, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 enumeration) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    5.   at AssetPackage.GameStorageClientAsset.DeSerializeData (System.String model, System.String data, StorageLocations location, SerializingFormat format, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 enumeration) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    6.   at AssetPackage.GameStorageClientAsset.LoadData (System.String model, StorageLocations location, SerializingFormat format) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    7.   at CompetenceAssessmentAssetNameSpace.CompetenceAssessmentHandler.loadCompetenceStateFromGameStorage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    How can I fix that ?

Thanls

9. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

That's a different error. That looks like a stripping issue. You'll need to put [Preserve] attributes on things that you control that are being stripped... if you don't control them, as the above which appears to be an asset package, you'll want to update your link.xml file to make sure those methods aren't being stripped.

10. Kiupe

Kiupe

Hi, thanks for the answer. I have access to the source code, so I will try to add this attribute where it seems to be needed.

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  11. Kiupe

Kiupe

I tried to add the [Preserve] attribute to the concerned class and method and the issue persisted. Then I unchecked "strip engine code" in player settings and I still have the issue. I will check, but I'm pretty sure the issue only appears when using .net 2.0.

12. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Ok, I had missed the .NET bit, I thought you were using IL2CPP which always does some stripping. This does however point to a stripping issue.

Code (csharp):
    2. AssetPackage.GameStorageClientAsset+InternalXmlSerializer::Deserialize
    So, the GameStorageClientAsset has a class called InternalXmlSerializer which has a Deserialize method on it. That Deserialize method is getting stripped, or the stack trace could be slightly off and it could be something inside of Deserialize, so it's trying to use reflection to populate something for which a setter has been deserialized. But, it looks to me like it's the Deserialize method itself that's being stripped.

13. Kiupe

Kiupe

Hi,

I'm actually using IL2CPP backend target and .net 2.0 API compatibility level. Does that change something ? Does using IL2CPP means that code stripping will occurred wether or not I put the [Preserve] attribute ? Because I do use it in the InternalXmlSerializer class and oll of its methods.

ps: Maybe I should have precised that my app is targeting iOS ?

Thanks

14. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Yes, IL2CPP does code stripping always. The [Preserve] attribute should prevent things from being stripped, but it appears not to be. Can you try using a link.xml and preserving that entire namespace?

15. Kiupe

Kiupe

Yes, Im trying to but I'm always getting errors like :
    "Failed running /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe --api NET_2_0 -out ..."

"stdout:
    Fatal error in Mono CIL Linker
    System.ArgumentException: Unable to find the file for the assembly named 'AssetPackage, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' specified in link file '/Users/..../Assets/_Scripts/XML/link.xml'. Should this assembly be in the project? Use the 'ignoreIfMissing="1"' attribute if this assembly may not always exist. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'AssetPackage, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'"

16. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

what does your link.xml file look like?

17. Kiupe

Kiupe

Hi,

It looks something like that:

<linker>
    <assembly fullname="AssetPackage">
    <type fullname="AssetPackage.GameStorageClientAsset" preserve="all"/>
    <type fullname="AssetPackage.InternalXmlSerializer" preserve="all"/>
    </assembly>
    </linker>

AssetPackage = namespace

Because it failed I tried different values, but it never worked.

Thanks for your time !

18. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Try this:

Code (csharp):
    2. <linker>
    3. <assembly fullname="FixThisNmae">
    4. <namespace fullname="AssetPackage" preserve="all"/>
    5. </assembly>
    6. </linker>
    But, where it says FixThisName fix that. your assembly name isn't AssetPackage. Open your project in Visual Studio and tell me what your project names are.

19. Kiupe

Kiupe

I'm exchanging email with the authors and he told me that the assembly name is RageAssetManager. So I tired this :

<linker>
    <assembly fullname="RageAssetManager">
    <!-- <namespace fullname="AssetManagerPackage" preserve="all"/>
    <namespace fullname="AssetPackage" preserve="all"/>-->
    </assembly>
    </linker>

And I still got this error :

stdout:
    Fatal error in Mono CIL Linker
    System.ArgumentException: Unable to find the file for the assembly named 'RageAssetManager, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' specified in link file '/Users/sebastien/Documents/00 KIUPE/00 PROJETS/KWED/MMF_BPI_KWED/Assets/_Scripts/_BPI/link.xml'. Should this assembly be in the project? Use the 'ignoreIfMissing="1"' attribute if this assembly may not always exist. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'RageAssetManager, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    [...]

Is that normal ? Thanks

20. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

now why did you comment out the namespace block? and I have no idea... that assembly obviously isn't in your project... either the game is wrong or something.

21. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Is his asset compiled to a dll or us it source code in your project? previously you said you added preserve attributes.

22. LazloBonin

LazloBonin

Is it possible that there was a regression on this issue in Unity 2018 / .NET 4.6 runtime?

One of my users reports getting it with the following configuration while trying to build for HoloLens:
    • Development OS: Windows 10.0.16299
    • Unity Version: 2018.1.0f2
    • Targeted UWP SDK Version: 10.0.14393.0 (Latest stable HoloLens version)
    • Available SDK Version Range: 10.0.10240 - 10.0.16299
    • Scripting Runtime Version 3.5 or 4.x Equivalent
    • Scripting Backend: IL2CPP
    The offending line appears to be:

Code (CSharp):
    1. return ((PropertyInfo)_memberInfo).GetValue(context, new object[] { });

23. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

IL2CPP or .NET Backend?

24. LazloBonin

LazloBonin

IL2CPP, as indicated in my post. :)

25. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

oh sheesh... missed that. :) I've worked around the issue to support IL2CPP (and general AOT platforms). You can do this instead:

Code (csharp):
    2. return ((PropertyInfo)_memberInfo).GetGetMethod().Invoke(context, null);

Ellernate likes this.
  26. LazloBonin

LazloBonin

I saw that workaround, but I have quite a few places that use GetValue in my code -- and some in reference DLLs that I can't edit. Was the issue supposed to be fixed?

27. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

Well... GetValue never fully worked properly on AOT platforms I believe (like even on iOS + .NET Backend). Does it fail for you always or just sometimes? I'm guessing it's probably an unfortunate regression. I actually do this:

Code (csharp):
    2. #if AOT
    3.                         return ((PropertyInfo)member).GetGetMethod().Invoke(target, null);
    4. #else
    5.                         return ((PropertyInfo)member).GetValue(target, null);
    6. #endif
    I define the AOT symbol for assemblies that will be mapped to iOS, Android or anything IL2CPP, although I need to push an update to support IL2CPP on PC Builds that's in 2018.1.

28. LazloBonin

LazloBonin

My plugin (Bolt) heavily relies on reflection and I've never had an issue on AOT builds (with the proper link.xml and stubs). This is the first time a user encounters this. I believe it's the mix of Unity 2018, IL2CPP and .NET 4.6, because without these conditions, everything seems to work fine. Can we reopen a bug report? @JoshPeterson

29. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Can you submit a new bug report @ludiq? Although this is the same error message, the class library code is completely different with the .NET 4.x Api Compatbility Level, so it is likely a different bug on our side.

PaulLejko and LazloBonin like this.
  30. LazloBonin

LazloBonin

Ok, I will ask my user to submit the report with their project files.

PaulLejko and JoshPeterson like this.
  31. PaulLejko

PaulLejko

Hello,

I´m the User in Question. I will open a thread next thing in the morning (~ 9:00 CET)

@JoshPeterson Is /Platforms/Windows the right place for this? Should I upload the (complete but minimal) Unity project files and/or the generated Solution as a .zip file, or only the stack trace etc. ?

32. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

@PaulLejko

Thanks for agreeing to submit a bug report. You don't need to open a new forum thread for this issue. If you would like to though, I would recommend putting in with the platform you are using (Windows, I guess in this case), since we don't have a forum section for IL2CPP.

Regarding the bug report, please upload a Unity project that causes this issue with the bug report - that will give us the best chance to correct the issue. Thanks!

LazloBonin and Dustin-Horne like this.
  33. PaulLejko

PaulLejko

@JoshPeterson

I submitted a bug report with a minimal Unity Project. The case number is: 1034995

Thank you for your help!

LazloBonin and JoshPeterson like this.
  34. Gigaflops2017

Gigaflops2017

@JoshPeterson

Having the same issue too.

I'm using a Unity adopted port of Newtonsoft.Json, and it completely fails to serialize classes with properties.
    It outputs:
    ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.
    at System.Reflection.MonoProperty+GetterAdapter.Invoke (System.Object _this) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
    at System.Reflection.MonoProperty.GetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object[] index) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

Under .Net 3.5 it works fine.

Even though I've added

<assembly fullname="mscorlib">

<type fullname="System.Reflection.*" preserve="all"/>

</assembly>

and

<assembly fullname="mscorlib">

<type fullname="System.Reflection.*" preserve="all"/>

</assembly>

Into my link.xml and I can see that the method System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame
    does exist in generated Xcode project, it still fails in runtime.

35. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

This problem is not related to managed code stripping, so I don't think the link.xml file will have an impact. Instead, the issue is an AOT-unfriendly implementation in the .NET class libraries that Unity ships. I've corrected the problem in our Mono fork yesterday, and the fix should land in patch release soon.

36. JOYCITY

JOYCITY

I am experiencing same problem in Unity 2018.1.0f2 with .Net 4.x IL2CPP build.

37. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

We have a fi on the way to a 2018.1 patch release soon.

Dustin-Horne likes this.
  38. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

What I found interesting... I have my experimental JSON .NET version that's built against .NET 4.6 specifically and it eliminated the issue on 2018.1.

39. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

That is surprising. I would expect any code that calls GetValue on a property via reflection to run into this issue.

40. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

My code is actually using GetGetMethod and calling Invoke which was experiencing the issue on IL2CPP builds against .NET 4.6 on 2018.1. This was to avoid previous GetValue() issues on AOT builds (dating back to Unity 3.5 / Mono on iOS and it stayed in place.

41. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

There may have been a subtle change in the class libraries that allowed your case to work. We did update the class libraries from Mono between 2017.3 and 2018.1.

Dustin-Horne likes this.
  42. guydunkski

guydunkski

Hello,

Is there any estimate on when the patch is going to be released?

43. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

I'm not sure yet, we're still waiting for the change to make it through the release process.

44. MapMan

MapMan

Hey

Just wanna let you know that I'm also experiencing this issue targeting Android with il2cpp scripting backend. I'm using Json.Net library that others mention here. This is a regression from Unity 5.6.3 where the same project worked just fine. Looking forward for the patch release.

@Dustin-Horne Did you fork this project: https://github.com/SaladLab/Json.Net.Unity3D ? Can you help me understand what exactly did you do to eliminate the issue? You refactored the `GetValue` calls to `GetGetMethod` and rebuilt it against .net 4.6?

45. Dustin-Horne

Dustin-Horne

No, the SaladLabs is someone else. They made it work more by stripping functionality. I did it by patching functionality to support AOT. Mine is here:
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/input-management/json-net-for-unity-11347

and the source repo is here:
    https://github.com/ianmacgillivray/Json-NET-for-Unity

The source does not have the .net 4.6 build but DM me and I'll send you one. I'm working on getting it published, but yes it works.

46. dradog33

dradog33

I am seeing the same issue during runtime in WebGL and .NET 4. It works fine in standalone obviously. Any update on this?

EDIT: I was able to get this to work by upgrading to 2018.1.3f1 and changing the API compatibility to .NET standard 2.0 even though the scripting runtime version is still .NET 4.x equivalent because I need some c# 6 features. I don't understand the differences in those settings or weather or not I just broke something even though my app seems to run fine. Can anyone explain the difference?

UPDATE: I figured out that as long as I build everything with .NET 4.x and then change the compatibility setting right before building the WebGL version, everything works, but that is not a viable long term solution

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    dforstmaier likes this.
  47. MapMan

MapMan

48. vutruc80

vutruc80

I'm also waiting for the fix :(

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  49. dradog33

dradog33

Just tried 2018.1.4f1 and still broken:

deserialize behaviour.
    System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: Deserialization into 'Bolt.FlowMachine' failed. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'System.Reflection.MonoProperty::GetterAdapterFrame<Ludiq.Graph,UnityEngine.Vector2>' for which no ahead of time (AOT) code was generated.

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Reflection.MonoProperty.GetValue (System.Object obj, System.Object[] index) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Ludiq.Serialization.DeserializeInto (Ludiq.SerializationData data, System.Object& instance, System.Boolean forceReflected) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

(Filename: ./Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

_JS_Log_Dump @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:8849
    __ZL20InternalErrorConsolePKcz @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:62313
    __Z40DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktraceRK21DebugStringToFileData @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:10625
    __Z17DebugStringToFileRK21DebugStringToFileData @ blob:http://localhos…d-179f44c33325:1081
    __Z35DebugLogHandler_CUSTOM_Internal_Log7LogTypeP12Il2CppStringP12Il2CppObject @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:28584
    _DebugLogHandler_Internal_Log_m4175774469 @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:78828
    _DebugLogHandler_LogFormat_m487864506 @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:83923
    __ZN23InterfaceActionInvoker4IiP17Object_t631007953P8String_tP24ObjectU5BU5D_t2843939325E6InvokeEjP11Il2CppClassP12Il2CppObjectiS1_S3_S5_ @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:46336
    _Logger_Log_m2585387088 @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:54877
    __ZN23InterfaceActionInvoker3IiP12Il2CppObjectP17Object_t631007953E6InvokeEjP11Il2CppClassS1_iS1_S3_ @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:47806
    _Debug_LogError_m1665621915 @ blob:http://localhos…d-179f44c33325:1809
    _LudiqBehaviour_UnityEngine_ISerializationCallbackReceiver_OnAfterDeserialize_m1059591713 @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:18181
    __Z31RuntimeInvoker_Void_t1185182177PFvvEPK10MethodInfoPvPS4_ @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:98436
    dynCall_iiiii @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:98862
    invoke_iiiii @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:16805
    __ZN6il2cpp2vm7Runtime6InvokeEPK10MethodInfoPvPS5_PP15Il2CppException @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:18259
    _il2cpp_runtime_invoke @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:26934
    __Z23scripting_method_invoke18ScriptingMethodPtr18ScriptingObjectPtrR18ScriptingArgumentsP21ScriptingExceptionPtrb @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:32867
    __ZN19ScriptingInvocation6InvokeEP21ScriptingExceptionPtrb @ blob:http://localhos…d-179f44c33325:6373
    __ZL12InvokeMethodI18StreamedBinaryReadILb0EEEvRK29SerializationCommandArgumentsR31RuntimeSerializationCommandInfo @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:45479
    __Z23TransferScriptingObjectI18StreamedBinaryReadILb0EEEvRT_18ScriptingObjectPtr17ScriptingClassPtrPK15MonoScriptCache @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:28084
    __ZN13MonoBehaviour25TransferEngineAndInstanceI18StreamedBinaryReadILb0EEEEvRT_ @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:33349
    __ZN13MonoBehaviour23VirtualRedirectTransferER18StreamedBinaryReadILb0EE @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:58799
    __ZN14SerializedFile10ReadObjectEx18ObjectCreationModebPPK8TypeTreePbR6Object @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:12072
    __ZN17PersistentManager29ReadAndActivateObjectThreadedEiRK26SerializedObjectIdentifierP14SerializedFilebbNS_9LockFlagsE @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:11569
    __ZN17PersistentManager26LoadFileCompletelyThreadedERKN4core12basic_stringIcNS0_20StringStorageDefaultIcEEEEPxPiiNS_9LoadFlagsER12LoadProgressNS_9LockFlagsE @ blob:http://localhos…d-179f44c33325:5212
    __ZN18LoadSceneOperation7PerformEv @ blob:http://localhos…d-179f44c33325:5203
    __ZN14PreloadManager22ProcessSingleOperationEv @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:18434
    __ZN14PreloadManager26UpdatePreloadingSingleStepENS_21UpdatePreloadingFlagsEi @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:18433
    __ZN14PreloadManager35WaitForAllAsyncOperationsToCompleteEv @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:22070
    __ZN19RuntimeSceneManager9LoadSceneERKN4core12basic_stringIcNS0_20StringStorageDefaultIcEEEES6_S6_RK9UnityGUIDiNS_11LoadingModeE @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:18331
    __Z21PlayerStartFirstSceneb @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:18327
    __Z20PlayerLoadFirstSceneb @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:13214
    _main @ blob:http://localhos…-179f44c33325:13201
    UnityLoader.67140f81585f293e74983be41f73169b.asm._main @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:19952
    callMain @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:21905
    doRun @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:21942
    run @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:21954
    runCaller @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:21882
    removeRunDependency @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:1492
    (anonymous) @ blob:http://localhos…c16-bb9c1a3c0264:11
    doCallback @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:6569
    done @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:6580
    reconcile @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:5687
    (anonymous) @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:5477
    UnityLoader.67140f81585f293e74983be41f73169b.IDBFS.getRemoteSet.IDBFS.getDB.index.openKeyCursor.onsuccess @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:5565
    IndexedDB (async)
    (anonymous) @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:5562
    UnityLoader.67140f81585f293e74983be41f73169b.IDBFS.getDB.req.onsuccess @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:5513
    IndexedDB (async)
    getDB @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:5488
    getRemoteSet @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:5553
    (anonymous) @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:5473
    getLocalSet @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:5546
    syncfs @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:5471
    (anonymous) @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:6587
    syncfs @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:6583
    UnityLoader.67140f81585f293e74983be41f73169b.Module.preRun.push.unityFileSystemInit @ blob:http://localhos…c16-bb9c1a3c0264:10
    (anonymous) @ blob:http://localhos…c16-bb9c1a3c0264:14
    callRuntimeCallbacks @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:1263
    preRun @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:1292
    run @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:21929
    runCaller @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:21882
    removeRunDependency @ blob:http://localhos…6-bb9c1a3c0264:1492
    applyMemoryInitializer @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:21844
    useRequest @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:21859
    setTimeout (async)
    UnityLoader.67140f81585f293e74983be41f73169b @ blob:http://localhos…-bb9c1a3c0264:21862
    UnityLoader.loadCode.Module @ UnityLoader.js:900
    script.onload @ UnityLoader.js:794
    load (async)
    loadCode @ UnityLoader.js:792
    processAsmFrameworkJob @ UnityLoader.js:899
    job.callback

vutruc80 likes this.
  50. LexPest

LexPest

I can confirm that on 2018.1.5f1 issue is still present when built player for UWP (IL2CPP) with compatibility level .NET 4.x.