Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity 4.6b19 build problem with Android

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by pahe, Sep 27, 2014.

1. pahe

pahe

Hi.

I'm also trying to use the 4.6 with my Android build, but all I get is:

Code (csharp):
    2. o == NULL
    3. 2152: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternalNoCheck(String[], String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, Boolean, UInt32&)
    4. 2153: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayerInternal(String[], String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions, UInt32&)
    5. 2154: [Unity] UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayer(String[], String, BuildTarget, BuildOptions)
    6. 2155: [Unity] UnityCloud.Platform.PlatformPlayerBuilder:Build() (at Assets/UnityCloud/Platform/Core/Editor/PlatformPlayerBuilder.cs:312)
    7. 2156: [Unity] [./Runtime/BaseClasses/BaseObject.h line 217]
    8. 2157: [Unity] (Filename: Assets/UnityCloud/Platform/Core/Editor/PlatformPlayerBuilder.cs Line: 312)
    9. 2158: [Unity] Receiving unhandled NULL exception
    10. 2159: [Unity] Launching bug reporter
    11. ....
    12. Launching bug reporter due to crashbug - If this project's Unity Cloud Build configuration is not set for the latest version of Unity, please consider upgrading, as that may resolve this error..
    As I see, others are able to build with 4.6 (Android?), so I tried to build on my own PC and run into the same error (filed already a bug report for that). Can anyone confirm that his build runs fine on Android and 4.6b19 please?

Edit:
    Just saw that the current used Unity 4.6 version is b17. Maybe this is the problem in this case?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  2. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies

@pahe - yes, the version of 4.6 on Unity Cloud Build is currently 4.6b17. Trying to build with any other version of the 4.6 beta won't work at this time.

3. pahe

pahe

Ok, thanks for the info.
    Then I'll have to wait.

4. hypeNate

hypeNate

Unity Technologies