Search Unity

Unity 4.6.5p1 - randomly disapearing sprites on iOS build

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by keraj37, May 18, 2015.

1. keraj37

keraj37

Hi,

We are having problem with disapearing sprites on iOS build. On editor in play mode everything is okay.

Did anyone of you had problem like this? Is there any possible solution?

I double checked the Z position of UI element on canvas, rendering order etc. Everything is okay.

My only clue is that there are to many sprites in the scene and in renderer. Maybe puting part of the sprites to correct sprite sheet could help?

Thanks.

2. Hahahaag

Hahahaag

Hi -

I'm having this same exact issue. For me it's a random sprite sheet that all sprites in it are black, only on iOS. And only sometimes when I load the scene, go to a different scene, and then go back to the first one. Very strange.

Did you find a solution for this?

Thank you so much!

3. keraj37

keraj37

Hi, no I didnt find solution so far :( I will update to newst path and we will see...

4. kujo

kujo

I've had this as well - Only way I've been able to 'fix' it is to rebuilt from Unity and redeploy... seems to fix it then.

5. coquifrogs

coquifrogs

We've also seen this in 4.6.4p1 through at least 4.6.5p4. It seems triggered by the use of WebCamTexture for us, anyone else using WebCamTexture? Anyone have a workaround?

We're unfortunately stuck since 4.6.6+ makes projects that won't compile in Xcode, and <4.6.4p1 have other issues.