Search Unity

Unity 3D

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by P33L0, May 8, 2012.

1. P33L0

P33L0

Hi everybody, throughout this thread i'll be giving you assets to help make a first person shooter, third person shooter aswell as a driving game. If you have any comments please post it on this thread.

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  2. feloxy

feloxy

Could we see some of your assets to see your skill level.

3. Kridian

Kridian

P33L0,

I knew your avatar looked familiar: Urban Terror - Game

Are you affiliated with them?

4. P33L0

P33L0

I have joined them in the past six months but nothing has been happening recently. At the minute i am just monitiring certain servers making sure there is no cheating. I also wish to tell you more but i am restricted on my infomation given to 'others'

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  5. P33L0

P33L0

Here are some assets to show my skill level. I can only upload my scripts because my model file is not a valid file exstention.

Attached Files:

6. feloxy

feloxy

Thanks I'll check this once I get home :)

7. Prion Games

Prion Games

Just zip the models up.

8. pivotraze

pivotraze

Very concise, to the point scripts. I like that :) Although, if you are going to be giving out code, it is best to comment on what certain lines do. I can read it, but that's only because I'm an experienced programmer (it's MAINLY what I do. I hate modeling :( lol) but people who aren't so... experienced will have trouble understanding it. So comments would really help in any scripts :) Just a quick tip. :)

9. P33L0

P33L0

Thanks

10. P33L0

P33L0

Here is one of my model guns, it includes arms and a scope. Use the model with the scripts I gave you earlier on in this thread, it looks awesome if you put the gun movement on. Attach the gun movement script to your gun, the mouse look script to both the graphics and the First Person Controler and the scope look script to a camera you put where you want to shight down.

Attached Files:

unityunity