Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Unity 3.2.0 Download

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by volken28, Sep 25, 2022.

1. volken28

volken28

Hello everyone, does anyone happen to have an older version of Unity Hub? Specifically 3.2.0? Everything was going fine for me until I updated to 3.3.0. I can't open up any projects and haven't been able to for about 2 weeks.

Unity Hub will open and show my project list, I'll click a project, the little loading circle next to the name will show up and spin for about 30 seconds, and then nothing happens. I did see on task manager that what happens is that when I try to open a project, the editors try to open for like 3 seconds, and then close, and then I'm left with loading circle. I'll provide a video or photos or something if need be. Tried a bug report and my problem was resolved as "Not Qualified". Not sure why, but whatever. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything I can and nothing has worked. I'm on Windows 11 if that info is needed too.

I'm just tired of 3.3.0 and would really like to go back to 3.2.0 until this issue is fixed or 3.4.0 comes out. If anyone were to have a link to a 3.2.0 download or something along those lines, or any solutions to my problem, I'd REALLY appreciate it.

undeaddoeinc likes this.