I have built my game into Windows standalone player and found it stuck for no reason. After some debugging I found that if I try to call `Debug.Log` or something it tries to resolve a human readable stacktrace, and then decides to download debug symbols HERE AND NOW, IN THE MAIN THREAD, makes the game stuck and non-responsible completely. Same issue exists in 2022.1.7.f1c1 too. In UnityPlayer.dll `StackWalker::LoadModules`, dbghelp is instructed to download symbols from msdl.microsoft.com. This logic is guarded by a flag, but..... The flag is hardcoded here, so, there's no mean to bypass this behaviour. This is huge since my target audiences lives where global Internet connectivity is poor.