Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Unity 2021.3.6f Keystore issue

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Rafaat_Ashour, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Rafaat_Ashour

Rafaat_Ashour

hello all,
    i upgrade my project from unity 2020 to 2021 and it was working fine i was using 2021.3.5f version

but today i sadly upgrade to latest version 2021.3.6f and now i'm having issue with Keystore it keep telling me

Unable to list keys in the keystore. Please make sure the location and password of the keystore is correct.
    C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2021.3.6f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\OpenJDK\bin\java.exe -Xmx4096M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2021.3.6f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.6f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar" -

stderr[
    Error: Unable to access jarfile C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.6f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar
    ]
    stdout[

]
    exit code: 1
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

i was think it issue with java home or java path but its not, i copy my key again from back but still same issue, i try use KeyStore Explorer and copy my key and save it again but it didn't work too.

my last try was get back to 2021.3.5 version and my keystore work fine.

does anyone know how to fix this issue or its a bug in the new 2021.3.6 version ??

Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
    PasMol and fumobox like this.
  2. PasMol

PasMol

Error: Unable to access jarfile C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2021.3.6f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar

I have the same error. I looked and it turns out that the Tools folder is missing.
    In the new version 2021.3.6, the path to the sdktools.jar file has changed and is located in a different location:
    • Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\SDK\cmdline-tools\2.1\sdktools.jar
    I now just copied the files from the 2.1 folder and placed them back into the Tools folder as it was before.
    I created a Tools folder.
    The new file path looks like this:
    • Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\sdktools.jar

In the previous version of Unity 2021.3.3, I have a Tools folder and everything worked without errors.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2023
  3. sandworm

sandworm

PasVol you just saved my bacon. :)

PasMol likes this.
  4. jocyf

jocyf

PasMol likes this.
  5. frikic

frikic

Thanks, that saved my day!

6. AntonVazhinsky

AntonVazhinsky

Thanks!

7. togunity

togunity

@PasVol thank you very much!

On the other hand, this is an unbelievable bug.

I feel very sorry for us for having to use such an amateurishly developed product.

8. kingsleyfs

kingsleyfs

Had this problem, thanks for solution @PasVol . I stuffed up the file transfer, oops. Then from Hub ... deleted 2021.3.6f1 and reinstalled, presto, the files are back in their correct position (as per PasVol). Same version (mine was Silicon 2021.3.6f1) but files have been rearranged ... correctly now. Wed 27th July 2021

9. BaJiSaJang

BaJiSaJang

I too had the same problem.
    It was solved with your help.
    Thank you. @PasVol

10. dibsoftwares

dibsoftwares

thanks
    @PasVol you are the master

11. KumarTony

KumarTony

i have those by defult but not working