Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Unity 2021.2.6f1, URP and MARs 1.4.1

Discussion in 'Unity MARS' started by wickedwaring, Dec 17, 2021.

1. wickedwaring

wickedwaring

Hi,

I am trying a clean install of MARS into a blank URP scene from basic template.

upload_2021-12-17_11-32-10.png

This is what I see in my simulation screen, I cannot seem to select any environments, although the basic ones are installed in the content manager.

All my issues in Project Validator are ticked.

I can see the progress from MARS previous versions in terms of standing up this in URP, but any ideas why this is like so?

Game view is the same on run.

Best
    Matt

2. CiaranWills

CiaranWills

Unity Technologies

Do you see the scenes in Assets > UnityXRContent > MARS > SimulationEnvironments?

If so they should be picked up either when you restart editor or from the Window menu do MARS > Developer > Update Simulation Environments

If the environments aren't there then try installing them from the content manager again.

3. wickedwaring

wickedwaring

Do you see the scenes in Assets > UnityXRContent > MARS > SimulationEnvironments?

No, no folders there.
    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling basic Sim Pack from CM and no change.

upload_2021-12-21_17-23-37.png

If so they should be picked up either when you restart editor or from the Window menu do MARS > Developer > Update Simulation Environments

No effect, even after restart.

4. CiaranWills

CiaranWills

Unity Technologies

Hi,
    We've also had another user report this but no been able to reproduce the behavior ourselves. If possible could you file a bug report from the editor while in your project? It's under the Help menu.