Search Unity

Feedback Unity 2021.2.6f1 always crash

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by NewMagic-Studio, Dec 30, 2021.

1. NewMagic-Studio

NewMagic-Studio

I updated my project from 2018.3 to Unity 2021.2.6f1 and when i change some keys in player settings and apply it starts reloading many things and eats all my memory, i have 32GB and with just Unity open eats all memory and then crash, making impossible to use. You need top pcs to use latest version if you have some problem like i had with one of the assets i bought from the asset store. Unity was supposed to be also for indies which can't buy top performance pcs

2. true_warlock

true_warlock

All versions of 2021 crashes without any plugins, or anything special. These are to date the worst Piece of Garbage versions of the editor. I am so sick and tired of broken updates and techs that cleanly have no clue how to clean up their own damn product. They need to get their heads out of their back ends and role back to the most stable version in 2018.3.4f1 and clean up the garbage already and overhaul their damn website which has also been a broken piece of crap for far too long.